Disclaimers and Disclosures
The following are the Disclaimers and Disclosures by which customers of Initiatrix Enterprises LLP doing business as Therapist Resources are hereby notified. These disclaimers and Disclosures include all of Therapist Resources digital properties, including but not limited to:
all subdomains attached to each website above
all third-party websites connected to Therapist Resources
all social media accounts linked to Therapist Resources
- Representation and Warranties Disclaimer: The information on Therapist Resources (therapistresources.net, therapistresources.online and all subdomains attached are referred to as Therapist Resources Digital Properties. Therapist Resources Digital Properties are “as is” and make no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content provided on this website or on any third-party website which may be accessed by a link from this Website, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness, with respect to the content on the website. Therapist Resources will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from the display or use of this information.
- Omissions, Errors, or Mistakes Disclaimer: All information on this website is accurate and true to the best of Therapist Resources knowledge, but there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. Therapist Resources is not liable for any damages due to any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, any other system failures or misuse of information or products, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, or website attacks.
- No Professional-Client Relationship: Therapist Resources provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in this blog, website or in any linked materials is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be used as a substitute. Therapist Resources products or websites do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. We cannot diagnose conditions, provide second opinions, guarantee any results, or make specific treatment recommendations through our products or website.
- It is your responsibility to do your own research, consult, and get a professional for any medical, financial, legal, health, or other help that you may need.If you or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with your health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment immediately. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website or in a related article. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or call for emergency medical help on the nearest telephone immediately.
- Testimonials Disclaimer: In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
- Testimonials appearing on this website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods.
- The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on Therapist Resources Digital Properties are applicable to the individuals who wrote it. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are provided voluntarily and are not paid. They were not provided with any free products or services in exchange for their statements.
- The testimonials are representative of customer experiences, but the exact results will be unique and individual to each customer.
- The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the information is of no importance to the public, or has not been included in the original.
- Comments Disclaimer: Therapist Resources welcomes comments on blog posts. All comments submitted to Therapist Resources Digital Properties are the views of the author and do not represent the views of Therapist Resources or their positions.Therapist Resources reserves the right to use its own discretion when determining whether to remove offensive comments or images.
- Affiliates Disclosure: Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” That means if you click on a link and purchase the item, Therapist Resources receives an affiliate commission. Please note, Therapist Resources only recommends products or services that will add value to you. Therapist Resources discloses this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If an affiliate link is listed, Therapist Resources will disclose it at the bottom of each email newsletter, blog post, or page, if applicable.
- No sponsored posts: Therapist Resources does not write sponsored posts or accept free products for review. All thoughts and opinions written by Therapist Resources are our own. Any links on this website have been purchased by an outside company for advertising purposes at Therapist Resources.
© 2023 Therapist Resources. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Notice: The material in this digital resource is protected by copyright. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content on a commercial basis, nor may you distribute any part of this content over any network or social media platform, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of public database without direct written permission from the author or the publisher. For permission to use the content, please contact Rindie Eagle at Therapist Resources via email [email protected]