Policy and Procedure Manual for Telemental Health – 2023 Coming Soon
Purchase the 2022 version and get the 2023 version upgrade when it is complete.
This means you are covered now, and you get the upgrade at no additional cost! 🤩
Let me know when the Policy and Procedure Manual is ready please.
The Policy and Procedure Manual is being revamped as we speak.
When it comes to staying up-to-date with the latest requirements and approaches, we’ve got you covered! Here are some of the new features you can look forward to:
- Additional outlines of job roles and responsibilities for larger practices. ⭐️ New Section.
- Considerations with working with clients over state lines. ⭐️ New Section.
- Addition of crisis protocol when client is in another state. ⭐️ New Section.
- Considerations for communicating with client.
- Updated HIPAA resources to keep in line with the expiration of the (Public Health Emergency).
- Considerations if you are thinking about leaving your office. ⭐️ New Section.
- Updated Medicare and Medicaid regulations with the passing of the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) FY23.
- Section addition to emergency planning to cover when the PHE ends. ⭐️ New Section.
- And current billing guidance. ⭐️ New Section.
About the Author
Apart from fulfilling my purpose in life with clients, I do my best to help them achieve their goals in life, to be grateful for my life and the gifts I can share with others.
I am passionate about helping other therapists save precious time and energy by providing them with an essential tool like the Policy and Procedure Manual. This resource is one that private practitioners usually do not have the time to create, but they must prove that they have this document on record to Medicaid and private insurance panels.
I am a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and a Board Certified Telemental Health Provider (BC-TMH 943) with a tech background. Currently, I have invested 35 hours of Telehealth-related CEUs, and poured my energy into conducting extensive research that has been used to develop this manual.