Policy and Procedure Manual for Telemental Health – 2023 Now moved to the new platform and completely updated.
The Public Health Emergency Ends on May 11, 2023
The manual has been updated (revamped significantly) up to date as of 4/15/23! 🤩
The Policy and Procedure Manual – Update Complete.
When it comes to staying up-to-date with the latest requirements and approaches, we’ve got you covered! Here are some of the new features you can look forward to:
- Additional outlines of job roles and responsibilities for larger practices. ⭐️ New Section.
- Considerations with working with clients over state lines. ⭐️ New Section.
- Addition of crisis protocol when client is in another state. ⭐️ New Section.
- Considerations for communicating with client.
- Updated HIPAA resources to keep in line with the expiration of the (Public Health Emergency).
- Considerations if you are thinking about leaving your office. ⭐️ New Section.
- Updated Medicare and Medicaid regulations with the passing of the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) FY23.
- Section addition to emergency planning to cover when the PHE ends. ⭐️ New Section.
- And current billing guidance. ⭐️ New Section.
SAVE TIME AND EFFORT
WITH OUR COMPREHENSIVE
TELEHEALTH POLICY AND PROCEDURE MANUAL
…EXPERTLY CRAFTED FOR
PRIVATE PRACTICE THERAPISTS,
SO YOU CAN FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS MOST!
Effortlessly master Telehealth for solo mental health practices with our comprehensive, TIME-SAVING Policy and Procedure Manual.
Overwhelmed by rapidly changing Telehealth regulations?
Our Policy and Procedure Manual simplifies compliance, giving solo mental health practitioners peace of mind and more time for clients.
Do you have time to write this yourself?
Are you wondering where to even start?
- Are you juggling too many tasks as it is?
- Do you prefer not to worry about change?
- Do you operate solo and lack the admin staff to create these documents?
- Maybe you aren’t sure where to even start.
About the Author
Apart from fulfilling my purpose in life with clients, I do my best to help them achieve their goals in life, to be grateful for my life and the gifts I can share with others.
I am passionate about helping other therapists save precious time and energy by providing them with an essential tool like the Policy and Procedure Manual. This resource is one that private practitioners usually do not have the time to create, but they must prove that they have this document on record to Medicaid and private insurance panels.
I am a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor and a Board Certified Telemental Health Provider (BC-TMH 943) with a tech background. Currently, I have invested 35 hours of Telehealth-related CEUs, and poured my energy into conducting extensive research that has been used to develop this manual.