Your own personal pep-talker! Daily Motivation with Glowing.
Set up in 5-10 minutes using ChatGPT. (Hopefully – **And you may need the paid version of ChatGPT to use).
😀 Hello! This tip is not just for therapists. It’s for anyone that would like to have a personal pep talker. Let me show you how I set up Glowing, a fantastic and free plugin for ChatGPT, using OpenAI’s ChatGPT in about 5 minutes.
Imagine kick-starting your day with a motivational quote to inspire you, getting a midday mindfulness reminder to help with the afternoon dip, and finishing off your day with a personal growth affirmation that motivates you to reflect and grow. You can set that up to be done for you automatically with Glowing.
My first three texts
What is Glowing?
Glowing is a tool that allows you to schedule and send daily SMS messages to yourself. These messages can be tailored to any theme you choose, be it daily affirmations, mindfulness reminders, productivity boosters, or personal growth prompts. The possibilities are endless!
Why use it?
Well, in our fast-paced world, it’s easy to forget what matters, forget to take a moment to breathe, or neglect our own self-care. Glowing keeps these elements at the forefront of our minds. If we are going to receive notifications all day, I would like them to remind me to breathe and slow down. 🏖️
Now, you must be wondering, “How can I set this up?” Well, it’s your lucky day because I’m going to share a simple step-by-step guide on how to get started with Glowing using ChatGPT:
- Start the Conversation: Begin by telling ChatGPT that you’d like to schedule daily motivational messages. For example, “I would like to schedule a daily text to myself to keep me motivated.”
- Provide Your Details: ChatGPT will ask for your name and mobile number (including the country code). Provide this information.
- Verify Your Number: You’ll receive a One-Time Password (OTP) on your mobile number. When ChatGPT asks for the OTP, provide it to verify your number.
- Choose Your Themes: Decide on the themes for your motivational messages. You can choose from a variety of themes or mix multiple themes. Let ChatGPT know your preference.
- Set the Schedule: Next, you’ll need to set the schedule for your messages. Provide your local time zone, start date, end date, and the times you want to receive the messages.
- Confirm the Schedule: ChatGPT will create the schedule for you and confirm the details. You’ll start receiving the messages according to your schedule.
👆🏻 ChatGPT made this SOP.
👇🏻 This is what it looked like in real life.
If you run into struggles, tell ChatGPT what is happening and ask “Please guide me on the steps to resolve this error in simple terms.” And, if that doesn’t work, you can always say: “Try again.” 🙂
I hope this is useful to you and brings you joy and peace ❤️